HD DVD Video Rendered Disc Files Issue

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

jennermack ®

Стаж: 1 месяц 2 дня

Создавать темы 07-Май-2018 07:50

[Цитировать]

Hi,
Has anyone successfully rendered a high definition video (HDV 1440 x 1080) file in MovieFactory 5 using the HD DVD format option?
I have used several HD video formats, WMV-HD, MPV, MPEG2, AVI, and AVI uncompressed with the files Burned and saved in a HD DVD_TS folder. When I use the full version of the InterVideo WinDVD 7 to display the rendered files from the MovieFactory 5 created HD disc files, the video is squeezed in the upper 1/3 to 1/2 of the player with the lower portion fragmented with either a color bar, or an image from within the video file.
The HD edited video files that I've tested are fully operational in the WinDVD 7 Platinum player when I open the files directly in the player, when I use coded WMV9-HD format and play from a DVD-5 disc on my workstation, or when I use a AvelLink HD player to view high definition files from a DVD-5 disc, or as a networked video server at full HDV resolution. I have also tested 1280 x 720p sampler files, and raw CineForm Connect HD AVI intermediate files prior to NLE post-production, that produce the same display errors after the HD DVD format render.
My source HDV footage was produced with a Sony HVR-Z1U 1080/60i camcorder, and post-produced with Sony Vegas 6.
The MovieFactory 5 software does not support compressed raw MPEG2 ".mt2" files that are captured direct from the Z1. I have edited my WMV-HD files at 23.985 and all other HD file formats at 29.976 frame rates.
Any help will be apprecited.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:
https://forum.corel.com/EN/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=...c45af4b397ba527c
Mobile Teaser Video
Thank you.
[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 26-Май 22:37

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3